Sunday, January 28, 2007

Catch up

So, what have I been up to?
  • In March 2007, I'll be leaving Amazon to join the company whose product you're using right now. I'm very, very excited.
  • In November 2006, I went on a four-day recruiting trip to Ann Arbor. Among other things, I interviewed one absolutely stellar MS/CS candidate, caught up with my old friend Andrea from Duke, and got to see the Royal Shakespeare Company (with Patrick Stewart!) perform The Tempest.
  • In September/October 2006, I went on a fantastic two week trip to Spain. I spent time in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Jerez, and Conil, along with a day trip from Conil to Vejer.
  • There's also a bunch of personal stuff, but of course you won't read that here. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sam,

been a long time! what new startup company are you going to work at? I'd love to know.

hope you are well. I'm in venture capital, so just curious. (www.nvp.com)

greg chou (WHRHS Class 1997)

Anonymous said...

nevermind, i read your post abit too quickly. I guess you're leaving for Google.

cheers,
greg