Monday, December 05, 2005

Birthday

I've been delinquent about keeping y'all up to date, so here's a blurb on my birthday last month (11/11).

In short it was easily the best birthday ever, even beating out last year. Ten of us saw Late Night Catechism at the ACT Theatre, and then we had a party of eleven for dinner at El Gaucho's Pampas Room. The play, food, and music were all spectacular, but what really made the evening was my group of friends.

I often reflect on how fortunate I am to have the friends I have. Amber and her husband David, Max, Matt and his girlfriend Brittney, Mikhail and his girl Maiken, Ed and Karen, and Lekha were all there, as was my new friend Isaac. The woman I've been seeing and I rounded out the party. Unfortunately she had a morning appointment, so we didn't get much time alone together, but I was glad and a little flattered that she made it out.

No comments: